Neko

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Prep... not just for air shows anymore

I'm doing a practice air show at school Thursday night, and I have some work to do before I even step into the studio. Prep work. Put together a play list, write up a program log, write community calendars, and come up with stuff to say for four hours. I have to have something to say besides news, community calendars, weather, who did that last song, etc. So I have to hunt up something interesting, funny, or thought provoking to say.

For the studio I'll be in, I'll need Oklahoma news, so I will write that Thursday. I want to be able to use part of this show for a future aircheck.

However, I also have to prepare for the interview next Monday, and that means having certain things at the ready, in case those things are asked for during the course of the interview. Remember to dress nicely, act like I have some common sense, be prepared, and don't say things like "like" and "you know". Make eye contact. Don't fidget.

And for God's sakes: CALM THE HELL DOWN!!

Remember Larry's getting a job lecture.

Better get busy.



And that's all from where I sit

--MorelaterZ--