Neko

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I think I should go to bed and dream nice dreams of...

killing Yahoo! Mess-up-enger for messing up yet another nice conversation.

ditto for my ISP.

having money (or just a regular paycheck will suffice, thank you).

going on vacation to a state with a beach beside an ocean

taking someone with me.

"oh my spurs, they jingle jangle jingle" softly.

and carry a big stick.

taking Wooden Cat somewhere (maybe to Missouri?)

getting money in the mail before I leave for Missouri.

sleeping in.



I just better get to bed, period. It's something like 1am. I went to bed finally last night at 3am. I actually feel tired, which is why this probably doesn't make any sense.

In reality, I'll probably be up for a while, because I can't just turn it off.





And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--