Neko

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Stolen (sorta) from duff

Stef thru the ABC's--

A is for AGE:
41 (for the next 4 weeks anyway)

B is for BOOZE of choice
on the rare occasions I drink, make mine a Corona

C is for CAREER
since I'm reinventing myself yet again, radio broadcaster and author

D is for your DOG's name
Mom's dog is named Pinky

E is for ESSENTIAL items you use every day
deodorant. toothpaste. soap. shampoo. hair dryer. computer. car.

F is for FAVORITE SONG at the moment
"Guarded" --Disturbed

G is for favorite GAMES
any trivia game

H is for HOMETOWN
born: San Francisco
raised: Costa Mesa, CA
live currently: Edmond, OK

I is for INSTRUMENTS you play
I played the saxophone until the end of high school. I've been out of high school a long, long time!
J is for JAM or JELLY you like
boysenberry

K is for KIDS
four sons, ages 12, 14, 19, and 22

L is for LAST KISS
hmmmm...December?

M is for MOST ADMIRED TRAIT
in myself: being nice, a good friend; eyes, smile

N is for the NAME of your crush
N is for NOT TELLIN'!


O is for OVERNIGHT hospital stays
four for each of my kids; one for a concussion when I was 13; one was for breaking my leg in 1992

P is for PHOBIAS
is being afraid of dying count?

Q is for QUOTES you like
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." attributed to Kurt Cobain

R is for biggest REGRET
There are things I'd want to change, but life is too damn short for regrets

S is for SWEETS of choice
Dove chocolate

T is for the TIME you wake up
usually around 8 or 9 am

U is for UNDERWEAR
what about underwear?

V is for VEGETABLES you like
spinach, carrots, peas, lima beans, lettuce, tomoatoes, onions

W is for WORST habit
being too anxious to get something I want

X is for XRAYS you've had
for broken leg in '92 and attendant problems since; MRI in 2002

Y is for YUMMY FOOD you make
spaghetti, mushroom chicken, chili, quesadillas

Z is for ZODIAC sign
Aquarius


If you want to do this, go right ahead.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--