Neko

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I feel like crud, crap, garbage, I've been run over by a truck

You get the idea. I'm not feeling so hot right now.

I think it's this damned sty! It comes, it goes, it comes again, and it's making me feel bleh.

I'm going to see if I can get to bed early and see if that will make me feel better. I hope that's all it will take. I can't afford to be sick right now.

=====

I heard from Vincent today. He's in the hospital (again), and he says he's feeling better. The infection that put him there seems to be clearing up.

I got two emails today, results of my ad on allaccess.com. One was from someone I had previously sent a package to, but he decided to hire someone with more experience. However, he said he liked my sound, and suggested I contact someone he knows here in Oklahoma City. This person works for one of the talk radio stations. I think I will give him a buzz tomorrow. Couldn't hurt.

The second one was from a program director in Illinois, who asked me to "call when you have a free moment". My free moment was at two minutes after 5pm. I called and the phone just rang and rang. I'm going to email my resume to him, then call him in the morning.

Then I missed by thatmuch someone else I wanted to talk to. Drat!

Them's the breaks, I guess. Tomorrow it starts all over again.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--