Neko

Friday, January 20, 2006

I went to bed at 10pm last night...

and I feel like I didn't get any sleep at all!

I have a headache that feels like someone is playing a bass drum in my skull.


I made a series of phone calls yesterday, in my quest to land a job in radio. I talked to one man for about ten minutes, and I sent my package to him via email. Then I go over to allaccess.com to search for more openings, and see the same job in an ad, from the same station that I just talked to. I don't know what to make of that. Maybe that they're just considering a lot of people for the position.

I talked to Saon last night. It was nice to talk to him, but I don't think I have the same feelings for him that I once had. He seems to think that he still has a chance with me. I don't know that I want to go thru all that with him again.

I know I don't. I'm so over playing games that that man.

Daniel just walked in the door. The truck that was supposed to make deliveries to his grocery store didn't come today, so he has the rest of the day off. He worked all of about three hours. The truck is supposed to come again tomorrow.

I'm going back to bed for a little bit, I think.
(Sorry. I have to do this while I can before I can't afford such luxuries as sleeping late. I hope you feel better soon.)


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZZZZZZZ--