Neko

Thursday, December 29, 2005

42 days til my 42nd birthday

Eek!

However, I do not ascribe to the Elvis Presley theory of a normal human lifespan: 42 and out. I still gotta alotta livin' to do!

But, geez... I can't believe I'm going to be that old. Jeff will be 20 in March!

Like I said before, I still have a lot of living to do; that's my plan for the next 42 years-- just live my life.

=====

I received an email today from the program director of a radio station in Missouri. I had sent him and the station owner an abbreviated version of my package, and they liked what they heard. They want me to come up there for an interview! It's only a 6 hour drive from here.

Now I really need to get that new battery! ...and a tune up. ...and an oil change.

Eek!



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--