Neko

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas...

It was okay, I guess, as Christmases go. I didn't get anything I really needed. Then again no one really asks me what I need. Mom gave me cash, and Tori gave me some stuff that I really don't need. Melvin and Gloria gave me a scarf that Gloria knitted with some funky yarn. It's really nice.

Vincent called me while we were eating dinner and left a message to wish me a Merry Christmas, and to tell me that he's in the hospital! When I called him later from home, he told me that he was admitted last night! I can't think of anything more depressing than spending Christmas in the hospital. He thinks he might be there past January 2, when he's supposed to go back to school. And he's only got a week to go until graduation, too!

And, I got another email from Saon, and apparently he's been out of work for a couple of months, and lost a job he was supposed get because his license was taken from him due to unpaid fines. Knowing how much he hates this time of year, this doesn't do much for his mood or his state of mind.

I wish for Vincent to get well and get out of the damned hospital, and for Saon's fortunes to improve.

And I want to find a job in radio. Please, Lord, before New Years, and before my birthday in Feburary! Gotta keep at it...


Anf that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--