Neko

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas shopping hell

Crowded mall parking lot, crowded mall, getting pushed and elbowed...

and that was just in the Food Court! Just imagine if I tried to get into a store!

The WalMart near the house was like that, too. Crowded. I parked out in the "north forty" and had to "hike in".

If I were able to swing it, I would've done all my shopping online. I really hate the crowds at the mall this time of year. It just doesn't seem like that people are all that nice when they're Christmas shopping, what with all the pressure and deadlines and "What should I get for...", and all.

Oh, please! If they should be nice any time of year, Christmas time should be it. Maybe I'd believe people when they wish me "Happy Holiday" (or whatever the politically correct phrase is these days).

I have my Christmas wishes that don't have anything to do with stuff you can buy. Maybe later in the week, I'll look that list up and post it here. I don't remember if I posted it last year or not.

And maybe, I'll post my wishes for my friends.

Those don't cost anything.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--