Neko

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I could tell you about

all the bad stuff that happened today, like running out of gas, Mom being mad at me because she misunderstood something I told her, traffic jams, and having a concert at Marc's school sprung on me at the last minute...

But I won't.

Instead, I'll tell you that I went to a Christmas party at school; I did a practice show that turned out pretty good; that Larry liked the Chirstmas card I gave him (or at least that's what he told me); going to the last minute concert at Marc's school, which was quite good; and Daniel's belated birthday dinner at Zio's in Bricktown.

Those were the good things.

Now, if I could just get one of those 50+ radio stations to hire me, things would be damn near perfect...

except for the part about wishing I had someone to share it with. If that would happen, then life would be okay for me. The rest will have to work itself out in time.

I think I need to write something.

Tomorrow...


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--