Neko

Friday, December 23, 2005

i am so tired...

The only things that keep me going these days are the hope of getting a radio job soon, and the weird daydreams I've been having. Not so much weird as distracting. They even creep into my night dreams, too.

I'm trying to email a copy of my aircheck to a man in Missouri, but my email program isn't cooperating. I asked Jeff to help me, but he's conveniently not here at the moment.

We didn't see the need to get a tree this year, but there are still presents galore downstairs, waiting for Santa (aka Daniel) to pick them up and take them to my sister's house. We're going to have Christmas at her house again this year.

Funny that no one asks me what I want or need for Christmas, so I will probably won't get anything I need again this year. I think Mom is planning to give money to all the adults in the family.

There is so much I need.... but I'll probably end up getting those things myself. No one in my family reads this blog, so they won't know about it. And asking for these things would just make me look greedy in the eyes of my family. Mostly, it's stuff that I think will help me in my search for a new job.

But, it's not really about me, is it?

I can't really afford to get anyone anything. Maybe just good wishes, but all anyone will remember is that I didn't give "gifts".

I don't wish being in this position on anyone. I'd love to be able to give my family and friends "gifts". But for now, good wishes are all I have to give.

Maybe that will be my next post.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--