Neko

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Shopping's done (because I said so)

If I have to listen to any more Christmas music, I think I'll scream!

All the stores play it all day long, and it's getting very old, IMHO.

But, the shopping's done, simply because I say it is. You won't be able to get me anywhere near a store or mall until January, if I have my way.

=====

Yesterday was Jon's birthday. He called Daniel to wish him a happy birthday. Daniel didn't seem too impressed, because Daniel's birthday was last week. "At least he could have called me on my birthday," Daniel said.

Jon's excuse was because he didn't have any time on his cell phone last week. Dude, ever hear of a pay phone?

And it's still all about Jon, from Jon's point of view. Perhaps Daniel should be happy his dad called him at all. At least I didn't have to remind him to call.

=====

I want to bake some cupcakes, but Mom doesn't have a muffin pan, and I can't buy one before Christmas. Maybe I can borrow one from Tori. There's a thought...

=====

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--