Neko

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And I see Keith, and Sam, and duff, and Hannie...

Does anyone else remember "Romper Room" besides me? I always wondered (or at least when I was a little kid) how she knew who I was when she looked thru her Magic Mirror. I didn't realize it had been on as recently as 1994. By the time I had kids, I thought it had long since gone off the air.

=====

Daniel is moaning and groaning about turning 22 on Wednesday! Geez, kid, gimme a break! When I was your age, I had your brother Jeff! I told Daniel that when Marc turned 22 (he's 12 now), then he could bitch about being old (though I wouldn't mind being 32 again, except without the drama that year had in store for me).

Good Lord...Daniel will be 22 years old! My how time flies...

=====

I hope I get a paycheck tomorrow. Or the money I'm supposed to be from school for the overage in my tuition. The van really needs a new battery! And a tune up. And another oil change!

In addition to the other things I had earmarked for that money...

=====

Tomorrow (or later today by the looks of it), I'll be makin' copies of my resume again. Man, that initial run of 50 went fast!

I had applied at several OKC area radio stations, and have yet to hear from any of them! I started emailing people, and a lot of the emails were bounced back. By the time I got to KHBZ-FM (popularly known as 94.7 The Buzz), and that email came back as well, I decided to go to their website to see if there was another email I could send it to.

Right there on their site, was a message that due to a lack of common sense (more or less), the morning guy, and the program director (the guy I had written to) had been canned.

Guess I won't be workin' for The Buzz if they don't have a program director, or if the guy or gal who is acting as the program director decides not to acknowledge I sent something for their review. I'll call them and ask who I should speak to/write to instead.

=====

Gotta have faith...



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--