Neko

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Final exam: done

I know I did well, just because I knew the material, but as of 5pm when I left school, it hadn't been graded. I do know that I got an A on the practical (write, record and produce a 60 second commercial in 60 minutes), because I heard Larry listening to it, and I asked him what he thought.

I had to write out an ad for the school's newsletter (I think that's what it is), describing myself and my qualifications in 35 words or less. Then, there was a survey I had to do.

Now, I have to put my air check together, meet with the job placement person, and meet with Angela, the Financial Aid goddess, to take care of last minute paperwork.

Wasn't it just March a minute ago?

There are certain classmates (ahem...Vincent...Solomon...LOL) who don't want me to leave quite yet. They need to relax a bit, because I still have three more weeks!

And there is still one more Del City Football game at home to do...I should probably put together a promo or something.

Wasn't it just March a minute ago?

I can't believe all this is nearing the end!

However... it must end so that I can start that new beginning I've been training for for the last 8 months.

Since March, I've not only gotten the training for a new career, but found some friends as well... and I wonder, why did it take me so long to get here? Perhaps, as someone told me a while ago, sometimes you have to go through other stuff to get where you want to be. Everything leading up to this had its place, and it couldn't have happened any sooner than it did.


And all I can think of is this...


Wasn't it just March a minute ago?



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--