Neko

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Everybody's talkin' at me, can't hear a word they're sayin'

because I'm trying to study for a test that is the week after next...hello?

I'm trying to get some work done, and everybody's after me to do something for them. I took Jeff to buy jeans for his trip to Orlando and get his hair cut --it looks much better short than the unruly curls he inherited from his dad when Jeff lets it grow out. That was cute when he was four...

I did all the usual stuff for Mom: cigs, water, get take out, bank...

I'm studying all the stuff I've learned, taken notes on, or taken a test over for my final. Larry told me he'd go over the power equations with me some time this week... it's not that I can't do them, but I want them fresh in my head come test time. That lecture was a while ago...

I get online to check my email, and my computer, in its infinite wisdom, decides to log me off...just as Saon is sending me an IM. He's still online and he's not answering his IMs (or at least the ones from me). Like it's MY fault my computer is threatening to either a) crash; b) go on strike; c) lock up in the middle of a sentence; or d) all of the above.

I need some peace and quiet. Or a piece of quiet. This is all going to drive me sane! (<---and no that's not a typo!)

Right now, I think I need to go to bed and sleep on it.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--