Neko

Friday, October 21, 2005

The sheer randomness of it all

(i.e. a bunch of disjointed thoughts whose only common denominator is being in this post)

I'm doing the NaNoWriMo madness again this year, and as a returning ML (municipal liaison) for my area, I became entitled to receive the ML tshirt.

Man, is this shirt ever bright! It reminds me of my highlighters. Wearing this, no one will lose me in a crowd! Wow!

(I should have Daniel or someone take a pic of me wearing it...I was warned they were bright colored, but geez!)

===

I went to someone's home this evening and saw cockroaches there, I made an excuse to leave in a hurry!

I'm getting sick to my stomach just thinking about them! Yeeeeech!

===

Working tomorrow at the OU/Baylor game in Norman. I hope I get a post like the last game (the suicide game --10/1) where I 'm sitting most of the time. I can't stand on my feet for ten hours, or I won't be able to feel my feet the next day... and

===

I take my final at school Monday! I know the material and I think I will do well. The extra time Larry gave me today to study really did help, though he accused me of being "chicken" to do an air show (kiddingly, of course).

Thanks, Larry!

===

Everyone who went to Orlando this past week, Tori, Dean and some of the kids (Joey was in Enid with Melvin and Gloria; Daniel was working) will be home tomorrow. I hope they all had a good time. At least Wilma didn't spoil their trip.

===

Saon seems to be more willing to talk to me lately. Maybe it's this whole thing with his foster father, since the man did contact me for Saon's whereabouts after Katrina hit.

===



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--