Neko

Sunday, October 16, 2005

People like this exist, even in America

If you're in Oklahoma, you've undoubtedly heard of the church group from Westboro Baptist Church protesting at military funerals, and at the church in Del City where State Rep. Paul Wesselhoff attends. They equate the US Military with homosexuality, and that they rejoice each time a soldier is killed or maimed, saying it's God's punishment for a country that "loves fags".

They have, incredibly enough, a website called GodHates America.com. They've even stated that the attacks of September 11, 2001 was a message from God to stop promoting a homosexual agenda.

I swear, these people live in the United States of America and have beliefs like this? Geez, if it's that bad, you're always free to leave and live in another country that supports your sick agenda. Hmmm, wonder if Iraq has room for them all?


This is a message I sent them via a dummy email addy I have:

You call yourselves Christians? God doesn't hate America, YOU DO! You can spout your hate speech all you want because it's your right under the First Amendment, but AMERICAN SOLDIERS DIED SO YOU CAN HAVE THAT RIGHT! Now you spew hatred about AMERICAN SOLDIERS dying and you being happy about it!

You people are sick. I am a Christian, I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, I believe GOD GAVE US A CHOICE on how or in what manner we live our lives, I believe in diversity, I believe in truth. YOU ONLY WANT PUBLICITY FOR YOUR MISGUIDED AGENDA!

You can hate homosexuals if you want, but your beliefs, your right to spew hate end at the end of my nose. STAY AWAY FROM MILITARY FUNERALS! STAY AWAY FROM MY STATE! STAY AWAY FROM MY TOWN! I don't believe as you do, and you coming here and shoving your sick beliefs down my throat is something I find offensive. I FIND YOUR GROUP OFFENSIVE!

Lest you forget: "Judge not, lest ye be judged." --Matthew 7:1

You WILL be judged at the gates of Heaven, and you WILL be found wanting. You WILL be spending eternity in the flames of HELL. REPENT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

The GOD I believe in doesn't hate. God is all about love. He loved His children so much He sacrificed His only Son to pay for our sins.

All your group is about is hate and publicity, and that is disgusting.

God Bless America! If you don't like it here, LEAVE! We won't miss you.



I'm not a big Bible thumper, but I do love my country. I don't think these people should be protesting at military funerals in full view of the grieving families, I don't think they should be condemning their country that gives them the right to say hateful things about the people who live here. All those soldiers who have died in this, and other, wars, did so because they believed in their country, so that misguided morons like the people at Westboro Baptist Church can say what they want, no matter how outrageous and disgusting it is.



And that's all from where I sit.
(mad as a wet hen)

--MorelaterZ--