Neko

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dammit, Jon! Quit texting me!

He does this all the time... sends me text messages asking stupid questions, like who sang what song.

I get free incoming text messages on my phone, but it costs .3 units to send a reply. I can send a text messages via Yahoo! Mess-up-enger for free. I don't really want to waste my phone time answering Jon's "urgent" queries.

I wish somebody I'd like to hear from would text me instead. Or call... I'd just like to hear from anyone other than my ex husband and wrong numbers.

============

In other news, I had an "exit interview" with the job placement coordinator at school, who turns out to be Ben. He told me things that I already knew about finding a job. I know, for example, that he just provides the leads, but I have to follow up on them. Also,

Dress nicely

Shake hands firmly

Don't talk too much

Use common sense when asking questions, especially about money

Be prepared

And, don't spit into the trashcan outside the station. You don't know who is watching! (Actually, that came from one of Larry's lectures...)


Tomorrow, I have an appointment with Angela to go over Financial Aid stuff. She told me to bring three references with me. Those are for her files, in case the school should lose track of me somehow...

I doubt that will happen.

================

Oh... I passed my final. Did pretty well. Most of my errors were dumb things, misplaced words, and the like. Overall, I am very pleased.

===============

Now, if Jon would just leave me the hell alone and look up the info he wants himself...



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--