Neko

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'm sorry, Saon. We just weren't meant to talk tonight.

Saon called me three times! Twice at home while I was at school, and once on my cell that I didn't know about because I had the ringer off from when I was at school (lest I be throttled by Ben for my phone ringing in the middle of Vocal Coaching).

His birthday is Sunday, and I was hoping to talk to him at least once before then. Guess I won't get a chance, unless he calls again tomorrow sometime. He calls from work only on the nights he works, so if he's not working nights, I don't hear from him. I'm assuming that Michele is still living with him, and he hasn't sent her back to Minnesota. I didn't think he would do that, even when he told me he might.

He no longer has his cell phone (he threw it against the wall in a fit of anger), and he doesn't want to give me the number at his apartment because Michele is there.

Well, fine. He has the digits if he wants to call again. I'm not trying to avoid him, but I'm afraid that he'll see it that way. It was just bad timing.

And if he called my cell, why didn't he call it when he learned I wasn't home?

I swear I will never figure that man out!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--