Neko

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

there may be those who find this info interesting...

I can't believe I scored so high on this. I followed a link from Duff's blog...


Seriously Sexy!
You scored 81%!

80%-100%


Congratulations! This is the highest category so you are extremely sexy!


It would seem that you're a perfect mix of healthy confidence and self-esteem, sexual awareness and knowledge, consideration, a thoughtful good friend, intelligence, and with a healthy open-mind! You have sex appeal...you're most likely quite aware of your non-physical qualities, you know where to draw the line, and I'm sure that other people notice it a lot!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Sex Appeal


(from OKCupid)

Update: and in case you're wondering, I don't have a body like J.Lo, or Angelina Jolie, or any of those Hollywood types. Sexy is a state of mind, not just what your body looks like. I've known lots of people who don't have perfect figures, but are incredibly sexy because "sexy" is an attitude. I answered all the questions on this test honestly, and this is the result.

So there!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--