Neko

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Insomniac Stef

It's the middle of the damn night? Why am I still awake?

Insomnia sucks. So does "that time of the month", BTW. (I know, I know, TMI).

My ex is an idiot. The things that come out of his mouth absolutely astound me with their stupidity. And this from a guy who claimed his IQ was in the genius range.

I had written Jon an email last week after he emailed me to say that I can email him anytime because he checks his email regularly. That's news to me!

He text messages me this afternoon to tell me that Bevie did not fire him, that she laid him off. The next sentence was that she hired someone else. (Dude, you were fired, okay?)

I told him in this email I sent that things were finally looking up for me, and the first thing out of his mouth was "do you have a boyfriend or did you get back with Saon?"

I told him that things with Saon were pretty much done, and that if I did have a new boyfriend, it was none of his business! I certainly don't need Jon's permission to date!

I don't have a boyfriend, new or otherwise. That'd be nice, but I just don't see that happening for me right now. I have school, and I'm trying to keep my focus on that. I might try to squeeze dating into that once in a while, but dating scares the crap outta me right now. I don't need any more heartache. I don't think I've met that special man yet, and if I have, I wish he'd let me know! I can count the number of men I'd like to date on one hand one finger (and, no, NOT the middle one!).

I gotta get to bed. I have one more day of studying before the BIG MIDTERM!

To sleep, perchance to dream...


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--