Neko

Monday, June 06, 2005

This is too...

weird. This may or may not be true, but with all the stuff going on in my life at the moment, could something like this be far behind?



Stephanie's Daily Aquarius Forecast

Quickie: A relationship picks up speed, and you're certainly not complaining. Enjoy the ride.

Overview: Hope you're in the mood for love, because according to the stars, it's very much in the mood for you. Don't even bother with getting all gussied up -- it's your brain that's undeniably sexy now.


Who, me???

I'm quite nervous of allowing myself to fall for someone, then have it all fall apart. I went thru that once already. Even if there is someone who wants a relationship with me, what expectation do I have of it working out? It seems I'm always on the losing end of the deal.

The idea of being in a relationship scares me. It'd have to be a special man who changes my mind and calms my fears. I only fear he doesn't exist.

(Stop that, Stephanie. You're being negative again!)


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--