Neko

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A Direct Hotline?

It's just plain uncanny how these things totally relate to something I'm going thru. It's like the stars have a direct hotline into this Aquarian's brain...

(cue Twilight Zone theme)


Stephanie's Daily Aquarius Forecast

Overview: Your head's telling you one thing, while your heart's telling you another. Listen to your emotional response, but don't overreact. What's overwhelming now will make much more sense in a couple days.


I'm confused about a lot of things regarding my personal life, such as it is. This probably doesn't have anything to do with that however. It's probably just wishful thinking on my part. Besides, nothing in my life makes much sense these days.

Maybe, perhaps, with the exception of school. Now that makes sense. All this studying is going to pay off. It has to. I won't have it any other way.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--