Neko

Friday, June 10, 2005

Hurricanes and Tornadoes

If given a choice, I'll take the hurricanes for $1000, Alex.

Tornadoes scare the crap outta me. For real! This morning, the little Red Bud (I think that's what it is) in the front yard snaped in half near the base (but still intact) during the night when we were having wind and rain and hail and thunder and lightning. No tornadoes last night, but the weather is just ripe for them this weekend. Oh. Joy.

And now, Tropical Storm Arlene (who thinks up these names anyway???) is bearing down on the Gulf Coast on its way to being a full fledged hurricane. Only people I know in that area are Hannie (in Mississippi) and Saon (in New Orleans).

I remember the first and really only hurricane I went thru in Virginia in 1998. That was not fun.

As I said before, I'll take hurricanes over tornadoes any day.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--