Neko

Friday, June 03, 2005

And again it starts...

Next week, I have off from school for a "summer break", and my mom is already complaining about everything under the sun. Is this what I have to look forward to next week?

And I just missed talking to a friend of mine on Yahoo! Mess-up-enger. Before I could respond to their IM, they went offline. Now I won't get to speak to them for a couple of weeks. Drat, drat, and double drat!

I gotta find things to occupy my time, or I'll slowly go insane. There is just so much conflict I can take. And the Busybodies will be here next week, too. Oh. Joy.

But, if you ask one of my instructors at school, I'm already a little insane. He blames it on the dye I use to color my hair (pfffft!). But, c'mon now, you have to be a little insane to be in radio.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--