Neko

Monday, May 09, 2005

A couple of good ideas

Mother's Day was all right, I guess. We went over to my sister's and had a barbeque, homemade ice cream and brownies from the bakery at Crest. Amalia wasn't feeling well and threw up all over her bed and the carpet in her room.

Daniel had to take a CD he borrowed from the library back (it was nearly a week overdue!) and Scott and I tagged along. Daniel got his car washed at the Shell station near our house, while we listended to Scott's copy of Green Day's American Idiot.

Thus brings me to Good Idea #1: Daniel wants to get Scott tickets to Green Day's show at the Ford Center in August, and asked if I could get him a discount or something. I said that I couldn't because I don't work for the Ford Center, that the security company I work for is contracted by the Ford Center. I need to talk to Daniel, but I think between the two of us, we could probably make this happen. I'd want to go, though (I just couldn't see Tori and/or Dean at a Green Day show). Me and Daniel taking Scott to his first big concert? Yeah!

Good Idea #2 was given to me by the guy who works nights at the mini mart (formerly known as the Breakplace) at the Conoco station on Edmond Road and Santa Fe. I was out getting Mom ciggies (again!) and "Mr. Earl" suggested that I buy a carton of Mom's brand and hide them where she'd never think to look. I'm calling it "Operation Coffin Nail", and it goes into effect when I get paid again. Of course money's always involved.

It's a pretty sneaky plan, but I get tired of buying cigarettes for Mom everytime I turn around. I hadn't even driven into the garage last night from work and she had me go out and get her some. Forget that I'm dog-ass tired... it's getting old...


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--