Neko

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

In the zzzzzzzzzzzone

Sleep is coming easier for me now, but only because I'm exhausted. I'm going to fight thru this and see if it helps.

I prepared to record one of my air shifts today. I had the play list prepared, the news timed at five minutes and my program log filled out. Then, I forgot to record it! What a doofus I am!! So, I'll try it again tomorrow, and I swear I'll get it right this time!

While I was at school last night, Mom said Saon called. I checked the caller ID and there was a number from the New Orleans area code, but it was one I didn't recognize. He didn't call tonight, so I don't know what's up. Perhaps he'll call back or perhaps he won't. It's up to him now, since he told Mom that he'd call back.

I'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best. It's all I can do at this point.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--