Neko

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I'm about ready to drop

Man, I am so sleepy!

My days have been all about school and learning new things, and I can't wait to go every day. This week, I'm going to learn how to use a program that I can record commercials and liners with.

I'm doing pretty well with the classwork and the air shifts I've been recording sound good for someone who's only been there for three weeks. The writing part is easy for me, but rewriting news is kind of dull; it has to be done, so I do it, but it's one of my least favorite things to do. I love writing commercials, and I like recording them, though I think my voice sounds weird on tape.

Since I have classes tomorrow night, I am going to miss the belated birthday party that my sister is going to have for my niece. As much as I love her, I don't think I want to spend two hours with a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds, and their parents. Amalia had her birthday party at home last year, and I was not real comfortable hanging out with the other kids parents. I don't know why I feel that way. I just do.

It's been over a week since Saon called while I was at school. Guess he doesn't want to talk to me that urgently. Meanwhile, I have a life to live and can't wait by the phone for his call. If he calls, he calls; if he doesn't, he doesn't. I would like to talk to him, though.

I'm still kinda cheesed off about the price of gasoline. Twenty bucks to get half a tank! Insane!!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--