Neko

Sunday, January 23, 2005

I have this wicked awful headache

So what else is new, eh?

A few days ago, I wrote about this crazy idea that I had. I've been doing some research on the net about this idea, and I want to travel to this little town in another state to see what it is really like, and possibly use it as a location for a future writing project.

Unfortunately, travel is a little out of my budget at this time.

I went to this little town's website, and the contact links are all outdated. Drat! Calling would be, obviously, long distance. And what would I say? Hello, I'm thinking of living in your little town for a bit so I can use my knowledge in a writing project that may or may not be published?

I don't think they'd go for that, do you?

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--