Neko

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Auntie Stefie's on Snot Patrol

We had Joey over here today, and I swear that kid has had a runny nose since this time last year! I was following him around all day wiping the snot off his face. He doesn't like it when someone does that, but I don't like looking at it either. I don't remember doing that when my kids were Joey's age (22 months), but then again, my youngest is 11. Maybe God conveniently allowed me to forget that part about the boys younger years.

Anyway, the funniest part about Joey's visit was when Pinky stole Joey's cookies. Joey held not one, but two cookies right out where Pinky could easily snatch them away, and snatch them away she did! Later, Pinky took one of Joey's peanut butter crackers, too. Joey wasn't too thrilled with her by this time, as you could probably imagine.

Nothing else earth shattering happened to me today. Except maybe I have an appointment next Monday (1/24) to talk to someone about making a dream of mine possibly come true.

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ