Neko

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

simma down now

I got an email from my friend JC yesterday. Seems that he's joined a new band (he's a multi-talented musician who regularly holds "musicjams" at his house), he's moving closer to the beach (he lives near it now!), and he and his fiancee are finally gonna get hitched; they had to postpone their wedding last summer for reasons I am not at liberty to discuss-- mainly because JC doesn't discuss his private life with me, and I'm cool with that.

He's the one who got me started on all the new age/Course in Miracles/Carlos Casteneda stuff. He's been interested in this for many years and thought I'd be interested in it as well. Since I am always interested in learning new things, I was receptive. Some things, though, I have trouble getting my head around.

========================

Mom's housekeeper is here, and, I'm sorry, but she's a pain in the ass. Even after the two years I've been here, my opinion of her hasn't changed. One day, I'm going to tell her to shut the hell up.

========================

Later, I have to take Jeff to buy his books for the current semester. During his break, he somehow managed to misplace his student ID, which allows him, among other things, to ride "The Eddy" for free. It'll cost him $10 to replace it, if he doesn't find it.

Jeff got a bunch more money for school, and Dean recently bought Jeff a laptop computer for his Engineering courses. Jeff has to pay him back, of course, and proudly declared himself the newest member of Dean's "Bank of Dad".

========================

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--