Neko

Monday, December 13, 2004

In search of...

molasses...?

(Anyone remember that show from the 70's called In Search of... with -I think- Leonard Nimoy? I loved that show!)

I'm going to the store in a few to find some molasses for Mom so she can make a pork roast for dinner. The molasses is for the glaze, and I couldn't find it the other night when I went bacause WalMart was doing their restocking at the time and they had pallets in every blessed aisle.

Daniel told me not too long ago that after he turns 21 tomorrow, he can be trained to run a forklift at the supermarket where he works. He says that he can get the pallets off the high shelves without asking someone to do it for him. Being able to run a forklift can be a valuable skill, don't you think?

Well, I'm off to find molasses...please don't make me go to Vermont for it-- I might not come back! :Þ

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--