Neko

Monday, December 13, 2004

Milestones

Earlier today, my 10,000th visitor came to visit MVL. Wow! I wish I knew who it was...

Saon called this evening and we had a nice chat. Two years after he had his driver's license suspended (before I met him), he recently got his Louisiana driver's license! He sounds like he's coming down with a cold, he's got his dog, Blue, there in N.O. with him, he's buying a truck and checking out insurance rates. He tells me that he's looking to move into his own place by March. Then, maybe we'll talk about my coming down there. We'll see.

Daniel will be 21 tomorrow...now that's a milestone!!

One year ago, we found and captured Saddam Hussein. Today, Scott Peterson was sentenced to death for the murders of his wife, Laci, and their unborn son, Connor.

=========================

BTW-- I found the molasses at last! Go me! LOL

That's all from where I sit...

--MorelaterZ--