Neko

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Looks like it's all over but the shouting

NBC News has projected George Bush as the winner, being re-elected to a second term.

Four more years. Oh. Joy.

Four more years of lies
Of bogus intelligence
Of lost and outsourced jobs
Of having the whole world hate us because our President is an idiot
Of war in Iraq with no plan to get us out
Of having the Sword of Damacles over our collective heads
Can you say September 11th? I knew you could.

Etc., etc., etc.

As I have said elsewhere, I, personally, cannot afford four more years of Dubya. Do I feel safer with him in office?

No.

Do I feel he'll fix the jobs situation?

No.

Do I feel that he'll reinstitute the Draft?

Yes.

Do I feel that the war will never end?

Yes.

Bush has done me no favors. I have no job because of him, because he favored outsourcing the jobs I do to places like India and the Phillipines. I can't get medical insurance because I can't get a job. I can't work because of my disability and I can't get Disability benefits soon enough.

So pardon me if I'm not jumping for joy.

It amazes me that a man with a Yale education can be so dumb.

It amazes me that the American people can be so easily fooled.

Again, pardon me if I'm not shouting it from the rooftops.



God help the U.S.A. We're gonna need it.

--MorelaterZ--