Neko

Sunday, October 10, 2004

What about those Dodgers!

Did you catch the St. Louis/Los Angeles game tonight on FOX? That was a great game! Facing elimination, the Dodgers stepped up to the plate and blank the Cardinals 4 to zip.

They're doing better that their neighbors down the way, the Anaheim Angels, who were eliminated by the Boston Red Sox this past week. I didn't watch those games, sad to say. But, who would I have rooted for? One of the teams I grew up watching, or the team I've grown to love because of my living in New England? Don't ask me to choose?! The better team won the series and will go on to play the Yankees on Tuesday.

So, my Dodger fan son (Jeff) is happy and my Angels fan son (Daniel) is pissed off. I, on the other hand, still have a team to root for if the Dodgers don't advance. A Red Sox/Dodgers World Series? It could happen...

Go Big Blue!!!

--MorelaterZ--