Neko

Friday, October 15, 2004

There's a telepathic vibe goin' on

Last night before I went to bed, I wrote my friend, JC, an email. I hadn't heard from him in a while, and wondered how he was doing. This morning, as I was just getting online, the notifier for hotmail popped up and said I had 9 new emails. Seconds later, the notifier pops up again, saying I had a new email from JC! I went to read his email, and the first line was this:

Wow! That's so funny. I was going to e-mail you today! dodododo . . .

He told me about what been going on since we last spoke. He's thinking of packing it in at the open mic night he hosts at a bar in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. The place gets too wild (something I told him when he first took the gig, because I didn't like going to this particular bar, though I would have gone anytime he was there).

He asked me how Jeff was doing in school. Then he asked me about Saon. I gave JC the update about when I last head from Saon.

It's always good to hear from JC. He's been such a great friend to me. Funny thing is, whenever I mention his wedding plans, he never acknowledges it. Maybe it's just none of my business.

He ended his email like this: Talk to you later beautiful woman! Not "sweetie" like he has been doing of late. It's probably nothing, so I'm not going to read any more into this that there really is.

--MorelaterZ--