Neko

Thursday, October 28, 2004

She's not a extortionist, he's not a dirty old man. End of story.

Man, i just love to fuck around with the search engine spiders...[insert evil laugh here]

=============

In other news:

I'm still a bit cheesed off at the fact that only those of you using Netscape are the only ones who can read this (there may be other browsers who can, but IE and Firefox aren't among those). It's still not loading properly in IE and Firefox, and the majority of people use IE as their browser. I've written to Blogger...twice. Still nothing has been resolved. Even I can't read this unless I bring up Netscape.

My ex husband had this "brilliant" idea that he could put me on his health insurance, once he gets this all wonderful "job" he hasn't gotten yet. Pardon me if I don't believe him. The kicker is that when I get the paperwork, I have to tell this new employer that we are still married. I told him to forget it, that I wouldn't lie just so I can get health insurance. I told him instead if he gets such a great job, to just pay me a set amount every month so I can get my own insurance. He says that he wants to "help" me Disability and SSI. Lying about the status of our relationship is not "helping" me, it's lying, period. If he wants to get his ass in trouble, then he's gonna have to do it without me. He's gotten me in more trouble than I care to remember right now.

I inquired about a local FMS study today. I answered some screening questions and was told that someone would get in touch with me in a week's time. If I am chosen, and I complete the 2 1/2 to 4 month study, I'll be paid $1000. I'll be seen by a doctor, get medical treatment, and take a medication that is being tested for fibromyalgia patients, or a placebo. It sounds like something I want to get involved in, because FMS patients need all the help we can get just to live somewhat "normal" lives. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) starts Monday 11/1. I've been refining my notes and I think I'm going to make a serious effort to get to the 50k word goal. I did it last year, so who knows what'll happen! Also, I'm blogging my novel this year, you can check it out here during the first week in November.

I'm Tank's Grrl, and I approve this post...

--MorelaterZ--