Neko

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

On the rag...

(no not that! Ask me about that next week)

The Tank's Grrl Tabloid Headlines:

Kobe Accuser Pregnant: but who's the dad? --Okay, let's start this off by telling who the dad is not: Kobe. Unless he's got a huge supply of those $14 mil rings to give his long suffering spouse, I doubt very seriously Kobe's the dad. Remember, the alleged rape occured over a year ago. Normal pregnancies last 9 months. You do the math.

Britney Marriage Already in Trouble --They've been married 10 days, folks. If the marriage is indeed in trouble, then it was in trouble before that super secret wedding ceremony on September 18th. Maybe Britney's ordered her unemployed slacker hubby to find gainful employment, and that's the source of the trouble. No surprise there.

Chelsea Clinton's Wedding Ruined After Fight with Mother --We all know who Chelsea's mother is. Need I say more?



Who reads this trash? For the record, I don't, I just commented on the headlines. I don't give a rat's ass who has the best ass in Hollyweird, or who has cellulite (everyone gets it sooner or later), or who got fat and who got thin. Half the time the shit in these rags isn't even close to the truth. Bat Boy? Yeah, right. I've seen Bat Boy. He's a nice guy. I met him at the Topsfield Fair in Massachusetts 2 years ago. I think some of my carny pals may have done some weed with the guy.

And what about the picture of the newlyweds on the Titanic whose skeletal remains were found on a life raft? Real touching, huh? That is (and Jeff pointed this out to me, because I missed it), until you notice the life raft said "USS Titanic". Everyone should know that the Titanic was a British ship, and therefore the life raft should have said "RMS Titanic". Nice try, guys.

--MorelaterZ--