Neko

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Making my ex's life a living hell

Actually, Jon does that all by himself. He doesn't need any help from me to make his life miserable.

The only thing he doesn't seem to understand is that i am not interested in hearing about every aspect of his life. I pretty much know what his life is like, based on the fact that he and I know a lot of the same people. But when he asks me questions about long forgotten cats and sending text messages in Portugese (because he's got the hots for some gal working in one of the pizza shops at the beach who is from Portugal), it tends to get a bit annoying. I'd rather go thru an entire day of Scott talking non stop, than to hear his father blather on about nothing. Scott has an excuse to act like a kid, because he IS a kid. Jon, on the other hand, is 44 going on 12.

In other news: I sent back those papers that SSA sent me yesterday (see Look What the Cat Dragged In). It was a "pain survey". In essence, SSA wanted to know what I did all day, how that causes pain, and where the pain is. On top of all that, my hands were on fire yesterday, so the forms look like my grandmother came back from the dead and filled them out for me. In other words, my handwriting was messy. I hope whoever processes that paperwork can read it. I usually have very nice handwriting, but no position I held the pen yesterday seemed to matter, it just hurt to write.

I've been talking to Hannie via Mess-up-enger the last couple of nights, and she hasn't changed personality-wise one bit! She's still the firecracker I knew in Virginia. She absolutely cracks me up. And she still calls everyone (regardless of gender) "dude". The only bad news is that her husband is going to Iraq for six months.

Still nothing from Saon, though. I hope things are okay and his plans didn't fall through. I'm sure that when he's ready, he'll get in touch. He has the digits if he wants to call.


--MorelaterZ--