Neko

Saturday, September 25, 2004

I'm bored...

but, I am watching a cute movie on the local PBS station called Mr Hulot's Holiday.

I didn't do much of anything today. Mostly I slept. I did go to the library, Hobby Lobby, and the store.

And my mother seems to think that our van runs on anything but gasoline. She always is telling my to "watch the gas", because she can't afford to fill up the tank everytime she turns around. I don't fill up the tank, usually. And I don't go driving around for the sake of driving around. I go to a specific location, usually the store, the library, or some other predetermined location.

Nothing from Jon since he screamed at me on the phone at 5 in the morning. I doubt very much he's as broke as he says he is. And if he is, then it's his own damned fault. He should have kept up the child support payments instead of trying to get out of them.

And, I doubt I will ever patronize the bar he works at again when I manage to get back to New England. His boss, the owner, helped him avoid this obligation by paying him under the table for three months.

I can live without hearing from Jon, just as long the child support checks keep coming. He helped bring these children into the world, he may as well pay his share of the support.

--MorelaterZ--