Neko

Friday, September 24, 2004

I'm so pissed off I could spit nails!

Jon called me this morning...at 4:30am!!! He wanted me to call him because he had just gotten a text message from me that I sent via Yahoo! Mess-up-enger yesterday afternoon.

He wanted to tell me that he couldn't send the money he promised last week he'd send, because he didn't get as much in his check as he usually did. He told me last week that he'd send the money when he got paid, perhaps knowing that he wouldn't have the funds after paying his rent and other expenses. My response was to hang up on him. After all, it was the middle of the night, and I was too tired to hear another one of Jon's excuses.

He then called my cell phone, screaming his head off! I told him once that if he didn't calm down I would hang up. He was yelling about how he didn't have the funds after paying his rent, how he couldn't get me online, and why wasn't I online when he finally got the text message.

I told him that I was going back to bed, because I couldn't talk to him when he was like this. Jon has the frustration level of a five year old, and if he doesn't get his way when he wanted it, he literally would throw a tantrum. And this man is nearly 45 years old!

So, he was probably upset while he was at work, but it's his own damned fault. How did he think I'd react to the news that he wouldn't send the promised funds? I have no patience with him anymore, because his word is crap. Does he act this way just with me, or are others subject to his hissyfits?

I am so done with him and his empty promises. If I were mean, I'd post that webpage I built a few months ago outting him as a deadbeat. But, I have to consider my children's feelings, because Jon sure as hell doesn't. So I won't post it.

If he calls me at 4 in the morning again, I swear I will crawl thru the damned phone and wring his neck!

--MorelaterZ--