Neko

Friday, July 09, 2004

Tank's Grrl's Daily Aquarius Forecast--7/9/04

Quickie: The bohemian lifestyle is alluring: poetry, late nights, deep conversations.

Overview: You do better after a good night's sleep. It also helps when you stop being so hard on yourself -- wipe 'should have' and 'what if' out of your vocabulary.

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
Today's conversations should be exercises in respect and understanding. Two ears and one mouth means that you should listen twice as often as you speak. If faced with a confusing choice, don't leap too quickly. Ask for the advice of a trusted friend or consult a trained professional. Differences between people are attractive at this time, but don't fall for someone completely the opposite of you. You will learn something new about something you do everyday.

~**~*~**~*~**~


Sometimes, I can really relate to my horoscope. But this is eerie. It's almost like they have been spying on me for the last month, since the conversations with JC about the suject of the previous posting began (before his trip to see Gary Renard).

~**~*~**~*~**~


Saon's birthday is tomorrow. I really don't know what's up with him, but I do know that he gets weird around his birthday. See, his mother's birthday was the day before his (so it would have been today), and I think he really misses her. I wonder what his life would have been like if she had not died 20 years ago this fall? He's never really dealt with any of that, so it festers inside him, like he blames himself in a way for her death. That's one hell of a guilt trip to put on an 8 year old boy! In a way, Saon's still that 8 year old, trying to get thru life the best he can without a real support system. He still doesn't see that that's what I want to be in his life...someone to turn to when things get rough, because then we can get thru them together. I'm no replacement for his mother (I think that role was filled in part by Michele), but I think I do understand where he's coming from.

But...our being together is entirely up to him. I can't sit here and worry about it. I have my own unique set of problems that have nothing to do with him. I love Saon, and I always will. If we were meant to be together, then we will be.

--MorelaterZ--