Neko

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I'm so tired...

We had everyone here today. Scott kept himself occupied with his GameBoy, Marc was being a know-it-all, Jeff didn't get up for the day until around noon, Amalia spilled chocolate milk on her dress and Mom had to wash it (she wore one of Mom's blouses, which looked like a too-big dress on her), and Joey was walking all over the place.

All I want to do is take a nap.

I was thinking today that I had surgery on my left knee 12 years today. And it still bothers me!

Today would have been my Uncle Ray's 90th birthday. He died in December of 1997. He was my father's older brother. My dad would have been 89 on the 18th of this month. Their sister, my Aunt Elena, is still living. She will be 86 in August.

Saon's birthday is Saturday. I wonder if I'll hear from him by then?

--MorelaterZ--