Neko

Friday, July 02, 2004

My ex-husband IS insane!

He sends me this text message this morning that says that he has all the letters, notes, cards, etc., from when we were dating, and he doesn't want them any more, that he wants to send them back to me!! WTF??

I didn't even dignify that ridiculous message with a response! He thinks that by doing that, he could pretend that a 16 year marriage and 4 children never happened. And yesterday, he said that if he had it all to do over again, he never would have married me if he knew the marriage would end in divorce.

This was prompted by the child support issue, and the fact that I was making him broke, that I was being "unreasonable", by insisting that he live up to the obligation of supporting the children he fathered. Then he says that he hates the fact that he fathered boys! He wishes that he had fathered girls instead!

I'm glad we didn't have any girls! He was impossible anyway, hoping for a girl every time i got pregnant and being disappointed, like it was MY fault we had boys. I can't imagine what he would have been like if we had had a girl.

So, dear, what should you do with the letters I gave you when we were dating? Burn 'em! I lost yours in that flood of the basement in that one apartment in Norfolk back in '97. And go get some psychiatric help for your problems. You live in a fantasy world if you think that by getting rid of things that remind you of our failed marriage, you can pretend it never happened and that you fathered four sons. You are a very disturbed person. I'm glad I am no longer married to you and that you are out of my life. You tried to control everything about our marriage and about how I acted, looked, dressed and such. You just can't stand it that I've moved on, can you? This all started when I hooked up with Saon. You just couldn't stand it that I found someone else, and no longer wanted to have anything to do with you and your bizarre behavior. Just live up to your court ordered obligation and your life will be much easier. If anyone is being unreasonable, dear, it's you!

--MorelaterZ--