Neko

Friday, May 21, 2004

OMG!

I actually added a new poem to my Write Here, Write Now blog!

I just hadn't felt like writing for a while, so I was looking thru one of my many notebooks and found this poem that was like half finished, and finishing it was actually easy for me; not the laborious exercise writing had been for the last few months. Maybe I can summon the inspiration to finish my manuscript.

I got some interesting info about "subsidy publishing" today in the mail. It's definitely a possibility at this point, since I'm not finished with the manuscript. Let's see how I feel once it's finished. I still want Saon to read it though. He'll undoubtedly think of other things for me to add to it.

And it's Friday: Graduation Day! My graduate is not real excited about finishing high school. He said to me today that the last 4 years went by so fast, that going off to college in August is a daunting task for him. Personally, I think being away from home (and all the drama that entails) will be good for him, even if he's only an hour away. He doesn't have a car so it's not like he'll be home every weekend.

(I hope he won't be calling me every time i turn around asking me to come down to Norman to get him, either. That's not a trip I relish making more than a few times a year.)

I gotta get back online and get this posted and get to bed. It's going to be back-and-forth to the Myriad (aka the Cox Communications Convention Center) time again.

Oh, SBC went on strike after all. I'm glad I didn't take that temp job working as a scab. I might really want to work for them one day.

MorelaterZ--