Neko

Sunday, May 16, 2004

A public service announcement

[warning: this post contains humor]

EAT BEEF
Because the West wasn't won with salad.
(as seen on the back of a pickup in Edmond, Oklahoma)

Okay, okay...so that was a bit lame. You had to be there, I guess. I'm looking for things out there in the "real world" to make me smile, because I've been so down lately. It's been getting better, though.

Why is there (off on another tangent I see) something like 50 million garage/yard/moving/tag sales? Because it's spring and people are trying to get rid of all their junk? Two words for you, people: CONSIGNMENT SHOPS! Another word for you: EBAY! Today, when I went out, there were no less than 8 garage sales in my neighborhood, and it wasn't even the great semi-annual Neighborhood Sale. I think my mom held her only garage sale right before she sold her house in California, because 30 years of stuff wasn't going to fit into a new house. One house in my neighborhood had something like 6 child car seats for sale!

Wait! I know how Jeff can get money for college! The teenage pack rat can sell all his accumulated junk! What a concept! I wonder what that old ENHS marching uniform would go for? Hmmm...

(Jeff...I'm kidding! But at least think about getting rid of some of your treasures...you can't take them to Norman with you!)

Well, I better get to bed. Maybe. If this FMS flare up with subside just long enough for me to sleep. *sigh*

MorelaterZ--