Neko

Friday, May 14, 2004

I never expected this...

Several weeks ago, I arranged for my friend, JC, to get a virtual birthday bouquet from the Virtual Florist. Since I only have his work email, and his actual birthday is tomorrow, I had it sent a day early so he'd get it in time for his special day.

Well, instead of just sending me a simple email, he sent me a virtual Spring bouquet from the same site, thanking me for thinking of him! I didn't expect this at all, so I am rather flattered that he took the time to send it to me. This is the guy who is getting married in August, and he's been really busy with preparations and other things. He also has a side business dealing with graphic design (well, what else was he going to do with an MFA, huh?) that has been booming as well.

Happy 40th, JC...love ya! And, thank you!

--MorelaterZ--