Neko

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I just realized something...

that all of my blogs on Blogger are named after songs:

Mi Vida Loca (Pam Tillis)
Look What the Cat Dragged In (Poison, I think)
Write Here, Write Now (or Right Here Right Now) (Jesus Jones)

Music has always been a part of my life. Rock n Roll. HS marching band. Karaoke. Songwriting (something I have to get back to JC on when our lives are not so chaotic). So much of my life is guided by music of some kind. I remember things not by dates so much, but what kind of music was playing at the time. My time with the carnival will always be remembered, for example, by two very annoying songs by Nelly: "Hot in Herre" and "Dilemma". Yet, when I happen to catch them on the radio, I'll listen to them. Takes me back to a happier time, I guess.

And to top all that off, I was born the same day that the Beatles made their first appearence on "The Ed Sullivan Show". Maybe that's why music has been such a force in my life...

MorelaterZ--