Neko

Monday, May 17, 2004

Graduation madness...

Jeff's graduation is FRIDAY!!!! Yikes! There is still so much to do!

Still don't know how we're going to pull off that minor miracle of paying for OU, though. Jeff procrastinated so long about getting financial aid that I'm wondering if we'll have what we need when he goes down to Norman next month to register for classes, student housing (Jeff living on his own? -gulp-), and all that other stuff.

I got an email from JC today. His daughter is graduating from high school two weeks after Jeff, and his fiancee' is graduating from college on the 24th (how old is this woman anyway??? Lord please tell me that she's closer in age to JC than to his daughter!), so he's even busier than I am, with 2 graduations and a wedding! Damn, just thinking about that wears me out!

At least after this, I don't have to worry about another HS graduation for 5 years! But, Scott's birthday is coming up on the 29th, so I have to worry about that...what do 13 year old boys these days like (I mean besides 13 year old girls)?

MorelaterZ--