Neko

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Well, duh??

I thought this was interesting--

Stephanie is the #41 most common female name.
0.4% of females in the US are named Stephanie .
Around 510,000 US females are named Stephanie !


Pera is the #19498 most common last name.
0.0005% of last names in the US are Pera.
Around 1250 US last names are Pera!


Uh huh...and besides me, there are at least two other people with my same first and last name...

Let's do Saon's name (although I think I know how this is gonna turn out)--

Saon is a very rare male name.
Very few men in the US are named Saon.
Be proud of your unique name!


"Saon is a very rare male name" (No kidding, really???)
"Very few men in the US are named Saon" (I only know one...)

How about, just for shits and giggles, Saon's last name (which I won't reveal here)--

[Saon's last name] is the #26726 most common last name.
0.0005% of last names in the US are [Saon's last name].
Around 1250 US last names are [Saon's last name]!


Oh. Boy. Saon's surname is just a bit more rare than mine is, and Saon himself told me a few months ago that there is another person with his first and last name (Saon didn't know if this other person named Saon was a relative or not). A lot of Saon's male relatives have the name Saon as a middle name, but Saon really does have a unique first name.

And that could be a hindrance, especially with Saon's background. I mean, he has it tattooed on his left forearm, it's not like he could say his name was Joe Smith or something...

Okay, I'm babbling here...gotta go...

MorelaterZ--