Neko

Monday, May 24, 2004

Be nice to me

...I gave blood today.

(and I got some cookies, Gatorade, and a t-shirt out of the deal).

Right now, it's raining outside, with thunder and lightning, and the possibility of "tornadic activity" (though not in my immediate area *whew*).

Mom's annoying housekeeper isn't coming tomorrow, but we may still have our weekly gig of watching Amalia and Joey while my sister either goes to her shrink or volunteers in a clinic somewhere.

I'm still a little po'ed at my sister for something she said on Saturday when we went out for Jeff's graduation dinner, but I'm not going to vent about it here.

I wish Saon would call...maybe I should call him...naaaah. He has the digits if he wants to talk to me. I don't really want to call him at his (hopefully) soon to be ex's mother's house anyway.

MorelaterZ--